Taste 'n' Graze Tour
From AUD $159.00
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Pokolbin/Lovedale, NSW
- Product code: TnGT
Uncover the art of Food and Drink Pairing as you progressively Taste and Dine your way around the scenic Hunter Region, indulging in a selected range of 4 different tasting experiences (each at a different location) that celebrates local produce paired with Hunter wines and aged whiskies or rums.
- Complimentary return accommodation transfers commence at 10:00am (approx) from Lovedale, Pokolbin, Cessnock and Rothbury. Your pick-up time will be confirmed by 5:30pm via text or email the day prior to your tour .
- Arrive at a boutique run winery and cellar door where you will learn the art of cheese and wine matching, as you are guided through a selected range of local cheeses each matched with wines, along with additional wine tastings on offer from the extensive wine list.
- We then progress on to a cellar door and restaurant for their signature “Chef’s Tasting Plate” which incorporates a selection of savoury dishes created with seasonal local produce, with each dish paired with premium wines and then finishing at the cellar door for a guided wine tasting.
- Discover the adventurous and complex world of Food Pairing with your choice of either Whiskey or Rum, tasting three distinct flavour profiles that have each been specifically matched to two savoury and one dessert taster sized dishes.
- Time to end on a “sweet note” indulging in a selection of beautifully crafted local artisan chocolates that have each been paired with its very own premium wine! Enjoy further tastings from the extensive family owned and run cellar door wine list, that has been passionately crafting wines here in the Hunter for over 120 years!
- Great photo opportunities along the way at scenic vantage points and opportunity to purchase local cheeses and small goods from one of the gourmet cheese shops and providore, which you can store in the on-board cooler box, along with storage boxes for any purchases made along the way.